14.3.12

"The day after you stole my heart, everything I touched told me it would be better shared with you". My latest purchases.

                 Nail warnish: Dior    Angora jumper: Ebay   Bow brooch: Vintage

   
                    Shirt: Vintage     Jumper: Ebay     Bow brooch: Vintage    Nail varnish: Dior   
                    Nail varnish: Rimmel   Palm tree dress: Zara    Skirt: Zara    Eyeshadow: Chanel
                                                                                                                                                                              


             Satchel: vintage


                 Nail varnish: Dior



Hello, my darlings! Thank you for your lovely comments, I promise I'll be more steady! 
What do you think about my latest purchases? I'm deeply in love with the new Zara collection. 
It's visibly Louis Vuitton inspired.. .a lots of pastel colours, lovely fabrics and prints. 
My favourite item of this collection is the palm tree dress.. very Alexa Chung for Madewell but sooo cheaper! I bought the shirt and the satchel in a vintage market and I paid the lot 2 euros. Can you believe it?
And they are both high quality (real silk and real leather). I really like buying make up. I used to buy more
cosmetics than clothes.. well, it's not like that anymore. Anyway I still buy lots of them.
My essential make up products are lipstick, foundation (I often have bad skin), and eyeliner. 
But, I have to confess, I often also wear eyebrow pencil, bronzer, powder, blush  and mascara. 
I'm not very into eyeshadows but this one from Chanel is great.. it's a warm brown. 
I also would like to buy a nice pink matte lipstick. Any advice? 
 Love,
Fle



1 comment:

  1. Great work dude, u gave nice post to us. Thanks for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic Womens Clothing in Huntsville.

    ReplyDelete