16.4.13

"Don't rack up my mistakes, I know exactly what they are. And what do you do? Well you just sit there". My bedroom pt. 2 + spring/summer shoes














Hello Darlings,
these are some pictures from my bedroom. I'm living with two housemates at the moment and I have to admit that I'm so happy about not living with my parents anymore. I deeply love them, but I'm nearly 25 and it's much better this way.
I'm so glad that spring has finally arrived! It's been so warm and sunny.. I really appreciate these days as summer ones are far too hot here. And now it's all about pretty dresses and sandals..this means it's time for shopping! I'm desperately craving some nice shoes, not necessarily sandals.
Ok, I have already found what works for me.. anything from Mishka ss13! But I don't know where to purchase them (maybe only at opening ceremony) and then they are quite expensive.. but how perfect are they? These are my favourites:








Aren't they wonderful? Anyway, I've also found some others that I really like, here they are:

Topshop

Topshop

Topshop

Zara

Office

Office

Office

What do you think about these? Which pair would you suggest? I usually end up buying tan or off white summer shoes as they help to elongate my short legs.. in cold months I have my holy opaque tights so black shoes are great but for spring or summer I prefer lighter colours. Consistency mustn't be my biggest quality as I would buy Mishka Liliana shoes in black right now!

Love,
Fle

No comments:

Post a Comment