6.2.12

Today's outfit



Dress: New Look    Belt: Asos   Shirt: Vintage   Jumper: Benetton - Vintage  Brooch: ebay, 
Watch: Citron - vintage   Brogues: Office   Red Lipstick: Mac Chili

Hi,
here's my today's outfit.
I love velvet dresses, I love wearing them in autumn or in winter. They are comfortable, they keep you warm and, in my opinion, they are lovely! The dress I'm wearing in these pics is from New Look and it's a size 16. It is supposed to be a body-con dress but I honestly hate this kind of dresses, so I went for a big size and this is how it fits.
As I have already mentioned, I am in love with peter pan collars, they are so nice and I like showing them under jumpers.
I'm also obsessed with bow brooches, I'm always looking for them on ebay. And what about Lea Stein fox brooch? It's quite expensive, but it's so nice!
                                                                                                               
The brogues are from Office and I often wear them.
During cold months I usually wear loafers, flat chelsea ankle boots, Topshop Allegra ankle boots and brogues. In summer I live in espadrillas, which are so cheap and comfy! I don't like wearing stilettos but I adore block heels.

Red lipstick is one of my favourite make up products. When it comes to make up, for me it's all about red or nude lipstick and eyeliner. The one I'm wearing in the pics is from Mac and it's called Chili. This is a great shade, it's a brick red, which is perfect for my yellow-toned skin. I usually don't wear it in summer: In my opinion, the best red lipstick for summer months is Nars heat wave. It's quite orangey but it's very flattering.
What about your favourite beauty products?

Love,
Fle

3 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit, I love the details of it, like the tiny brooch and belt !

    See U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look, especially the touch of leopard print with the belt! Nice lip shade too, I love the odd MAC product but I usually stick with my trusty Estée Lauder make up! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lady Moriarty.. Thank you so much! xx
    @Eva.. thank you, I also like Estée Lauder make up..particularly a lipstick called Fig. It's the perfect red! xx

    ReplyDelete